How To Make Home Made Contact Lens Solution?
Answer: Obviously this is a prank because there is NO WAY someone could be that stupid!! Only use solutions commercially prepared specifically for contact lens use! Otherwise it is not past the worst for your eyes... end of story! So jump buy some solution and get a life span while you are at it... lol
becareful if it burns the ph is off and it could lead to you to go blind.
are you crazy or what
are u drunk
do you WANT to stir blind??
freaken go out and buy some more. and if u dont hold any solution, use eye wash,
if u dont even own that SCREW THE CONTACTS BUT DONT USE HOMEMADE SOLUTION WTF?
im osrry but that is the stupidest article ive heard. dont be cheap, buy authentic contact solution. homemade contact solution is bad because it isnt sterile. distilled dampen doenst mean its free of the germs that causes serious eye infections. also, the vinegar must burn similar to ** and i could imagine that the vinegar would slough past its sell-by date your top epilethal cells and craft youo prone to even more infections.
if you are on a budget, buying 2.99 generic contact solution is x1000000 safer then what you are plannign to do. dont ** wiht your eyes because you single have one set.
i discern very sorry for the your eyes!! u will jump bling doing that!! distilled water isnt even undamaging enough for the eye because the microbes in it will incentive blindness..walmart carries a equate brand of solution that works approaching all the big priced if u cant afford it, and it u were out for three weeks i dislike intensely to know wat will happen subsequent. please dont harm yourself lke this, if for some judgment u cant bye solution, u might need to come up with about specs and u dont have to mix ne entry to soak them in
PLEASE listen to the relatives here tryin to warn u until that time its too late
I gotta agree next to the majority here...pH balance.brackish and balsamic vinegar? OUCH! I would not put this anywhere near my eyes!!
Not just do the commercial contact lens solutions have the correct be a foil for (and those lots that do not are recalled), but they are also made under much more sterile conditions that probably ANY of our kitchens! The risk of an infection from adjectives household bacteria (staph, strep, salmonella) that we do try to hold on to under control within our kitchens is too great for me to fathom.
I understand your touch is Laura the Optician, but I would not use any homemade solution in my eyes...even if I did run out.near the nearest drug store 10 miles into town!
The answers post by the user, for information only, LasikAnswer.com does not guarantee the right and should not be considered medical suggestion, diagnosis or treatment recommendations.
More Questions and Answers...
- Can you lose your delusion by eating too much food, or too much sugar?
- Is within any eye specialist here ?
- What color is the colored contact that this girl is wearing?
- Sore/puffy eye?
- Is there any bearing to get rid of pink eye short having to budge to a doctor?
- What happens to your eye if your contact fuses to your cornea or something resembling that?
- What is the most expensive type of glasses any sunglasses or presciption?
- Dicky eye?
- What UK sites can i get cheap coloured contacts from short a prescription?
- How far can the average person see, near his or her natural eyes.?
- What are the physical downfalls of heterochromia?
- Does eye color have any direct relationship to sensitivity to light?
- Is nearby a method to exam for glaucoma short going to a doctor?