When you cry, why do your eyelids swell?
Answer: The below article has the information you are looking for. In short, our eyes swell because of our autonomic fearful system increasing blood flow to the face.
To carry rid of the blotchiness...cold packs/washrags and deep breathing to try to relax to acquire that autonomic system to release the blood flow to the face.
Cuccumbers or rime pack.
I don't know it may be something to do with the blood vesles around your eyes...I take it awful if I'm up crying all dark - I find toilet tissue makes it unpromising compared to actual tissues like kleenex next to ultrabalm etc, also if I put something cool on them like eye gel it make them feel a bit better. I also put extra powder foundation on within the hope to cover it up!
I don't think mine swell? hmm.. haven't realize that.. maybe because your eye swell from too lots tears.. or eyes are sensitive. not really sure.
The answers post by the user, for information with the sole purpose, LasikAnswer.com does not guarantee the right and should not be considered medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendation.
More Questions and Answers...
- What does it mean if I see floaters at the relatively young-looking age of 22?
- Anybody had they're eyes lasered?
- Can i substitute hydrogen peroxide for expensive eye drops approaching visine?
- Has anyone had corrective laser eye surgery??
- My eyes are constantly red and irritated. Eyedrops do not support. What is it and what can I do?
- Why do my eyes get blurry sometimes but after it goes away?
- Eyesight Help?
- Travatan Eye Drops?
- What colour are my eyes (pics included)?
- Do transitions lenses metamorphose to different shades if each lens is a different prescription?
- Dry Eye? Someone relieve?
- Permanent red "veins" surrounded by eyes?
- Why is it bad to sleep with lenses?