Why is the corner of my eye twitching?
Answer: Depending on if it's an ongoing entry, a twitching eye can sometimes be interpreted as an indicator of stress. Stress can take plentiful forms but if you're feeling worrisome or anxious roughly something, even if you're not specifically thinking about it adjectives the time, you can still display signs of stress related to the anxiety.
hi! it can be from lack of sleep as i enjoy had equal problem. for about 4 months i've have like solely 4 to 5 hours of sleep each afternoon and then my eyelids started to twtich and work funny. it kind feel like a worm be in here lol. after i got some flawless sleep everyday for 2 weeks, i was okay.
i hope this help!
eye twitching is definitely due to stress, relaxing more and getting ample sleep do help, it will run. i know how you feel, i feel that mine would be permenent, but it went after a few days when i relaxed more
The answers post by the user, for information one and only, LasikAnswer.com does not guarantee the right and should not be considered medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendation.
More Questions and Answers...
- Long sighted-ness?
- My contacts cost a truckload, does anyone know where you can find them cheaper online?
- My not here eye has be twitching for over a week. Wtf?
- OK--now I am officially OLD....?
- I have need of to know how much should i need to spend for the eye operation...?
- How do i bring my contact unstuck from my eye?
- Where's a safe place to receive LASIK surgery contained by San Francisco?
- What is the main function of your eyes?
- On average, how much does LASIK surgery cost?
- How long should you stay on the computer respectively day?
- My trance isn't the greatest?
- My wife has an eye sight of -12?
- Contact lenses ok within the deep?