Why does my right eye sometimes make a clicking clatter when I blink hard or pressure is applied?
Answer: its usually because some air have seeped contained by when u applied pressure and when u blink it gets rid of it by pushing it out.
The answers post by the user, for information solely, LasikAnswer.com does not guarantee the right and should not be considered medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendation.
More Questions and Answers...
- What is the best color sunglass lens for green eyes.?
- Whats a good estimation of how much laser eye surgery costs?
- My contacts sting my eyes when I use eyeliner. Is in attendance anyone else with this problem?
- I'd resembling to get laser eye surgery within Vancouver. Would it be much cheaper than getting it in California?
- How long does it clutch to get use to monocular contacts ?
- How tons pounds in bulk is 450 liters of diesel fuel?
- Why is the whites of some people eyes impressively white and some people hold almost beige ?i asked because i notice?
- What happens at your first eye exam?
- Help!! i want to know if it hurts?
- Use windex (geniec or store brand does not matter)?
- Why do bathrooms have the best acoustics?
- How can I stop a liquid eye?
- If i stop watching tv and my computer monitor, should my eyes gain better over time.?