Can i substitute hydrogen peroxide for expensive eye drops like visine?
Answer: Yes, you are a numbskull. You stay away from peroxide. It should only be used by population who can use it properly.
NO! Hydrogen peroxide will BLIND YOU-----eye drops are Saline Solution, NOT peroxide
Hydrogen peroxide is very irritating to the eyes and can motive corneal damage. Here is an excerpt from the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for hydrogen peroxide:
Causes eye burns. Produces irritation, characterized by a burning sensation, glow, tearing, inflammation, and possible corneal injury.
You should never put anything into your eyes explicitly not specifically labeled as being for ophthalmic (eye) use. And simply to be clear: the product has to right to be heard that it is safe to put into your eyes. Many nation have tattered their eyes by putting solutions like contact lens cleaner into their eyes, mistakenly thinking that if they be safe for their contacts, they would be undamaging for direct eye use.
The answers post by the user, for information only, LasikAnswer.com does not guarantee the right and should not be considered medical proposal, diagnosis or treatment recommendations.
More Questions and Answers...
- Why do blind general public push thier eyes?
- Help! how do i get rid of capsaicin on my contacts?
- Can your eye color changeover besides having to use contacts?
- Sometimes my eyes see different shades?
- What can end in a headache on one side and my eye bloodshot in same nouns?
- How harmful would it be to the eyes for someone who have to wear reading glasses but doesn't?
- Eye injury?
- What are the best contacts for eyes?
- I own a blood bleeding on white of my eye. is it serious? will it cause blind? it is paining also.?
- How hoary should one be to wear contacts?
- My Vision is Weird??
- I am going to order contact lenses online...does the B.C. number and the diameter number really matter?