Small white spot on colored part of eye, doesn't move when I rub my eye & my eye burns a moment or two & is a lil red
Answer: not cataracts.
probably a corneal infiltrate. you want to go see the eye doc (optometrist). if its an infiltrate you'll want to stop wearing contacts for a few days and may need medical intervention, even if it doesnt hurt or own any other symptoms.
The answers post by the user, for information only, LasikAnswer.com does not guarantee the right and should not be considered medical direction, diagnosis or treatment recommendations.
More Questions and Answers...
- Contact lens HELP!!?
- Colored contacts?have need of help?
- Burning Eyes and Contact Lens?
- How do you ask someone's eye disorder (+/-)? Do you start beside "What's your prescription?" & how to answer it?
- Does six flags hire high university students ages 15 and up?
- My eyes are a little red what is wrong next to it??
- Has anyone heard of the callback on some contact solution?
- Please Help!?
- Which of the flowing have a solid color not lined color effect?
- Difference between contact lens surrounded by singapore and malaysia?
- Just how bad is my eyesight?
- Recently my terrapin have eye infection & its not competent undo them. I tried the eye drug. but doesent work?
- Can anyone bequeath me some information on where on earth i might know how to bring give support to getting modern eyeglasses?