Pain when I move my eyes?
for the finishing couple of days, I've had a awfully sore, almost excrutiating pain surrounded by my eyes and sockets whenever I move my eyes to the left and right more than basically slightly. It's almost a fist clutching pain and it sends a shock of headache in my director.
I would say it started a couple night ago after I threw up. While in the middle, I saw 'stars' or spots. I threw up because I be eating and a friend showed me a disgusting picture. Ah, it brings spinal column horrors now.
Anyways, any info and insight would be awesome.
Answer: As you threw up, you put alot of pressure on your eyes and eye sockets. Keep them lubricated with artificial tears to assistance soothe the pain and run tylenol extra-strength. If it persists after a few days, dance see an ophthalmologist.
jessica, pain contained by the eye with a red eye, optical difficulties could suggest an infection but simple pain could expect nothing. I would suggest to see a doctor for a detailed eye exam so that he/she can ensure the abscence of a concern, fitting luck
The answers post by the user, for information only, LasikAnswer.com does not guarantee the right and should not be considered medical counsel, diagnosis or treatment recommendations.
More Questions and Answers...
- Are in attendance any syptoms for the recall on the product Amo?
- Why do clear contacts turn green when you put them surrounded by water?
- Floaties within eye?
- Avoid Bad Eye Sight?
- What is the age requirement to get laser eye surgery...?
- Is it possible to sleep beside one eye open?
- Can anyone make clear to me, if you work using a computer, how long is it before you are supposed to embezzle a break?
- Is it possible to wear hard contacts if you own astigmatism?
- What is wrong with my eyes?
- Is it common to be tired waking up from falling asleep while wearing my specs?
- Why the the sky lights contained by Wal-Mart spawn me consistency similar to I am going to lightheaded?
- My eye is swollen and I don't hold prescription eye drops?
- I need contacts?